Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day #37: laundry

hehehe.... -H.B.
"life is like laundry... loads of fun!" - anonymous



I want to apologize for not posting a photo yesterday and giving the assignment. You see... what had happened was...
...
There was this spaceship.
There was this spaceship and I was shooting my photo and I was really excited because I had laundry and it was gonna be a cool photo and I was gonna post it. I was about to post it but what had happened was the spaceship came and I was like, "OH SHIT! SPACESHIP!" And then this blue light came down and I was all, "Whaaaa-" And the alien that came in the light was all, "Wassap, wanna go for a ride?" And I was all, "Eff yeh!!"
And like... the universe is HUGE! I had to pee really bad the whole time which made the trip not as cool as it could have been.
I taught the aliens how to moonwalk and they appreciated the irony.
Anyway, so I was out all night with the aliens and they were cool. They all say hi.

So as soon as I got back, which was like twenty minutes ago, Helen Backwards suggested that we do "a baby laugh" as the assignment because someone on Facebook suggested it.

I'm up for the challenge so...

FINALLY!! (updated 11Feb)

Eff the laundry. It's bath time.
(Note: Late as fuck... but here it is.  -L)




Day #38 assignment: a baby's laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment