Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day #44: don't judge me


whenever i experience an allergy sneeze attack, stuffing tissue paper up the nostril that's itchy tickly keeps the air passing through from making me sneeze. it usually takes a while for the tickly itchy feeling to disappear but sometimes it happens when i have to be at work and somehow i get all self conscious about what others are gonna think so i remove the tissue and suffer instead. so i've changed my mind about how i will handle this. i'm just gonna leave it in. And this change starts right here as you stare at this photo.  -H.B.

Day #45 assignment: kiss (viewer's suggestion)



You don't even know me.
(Note: Sometimes I go out looking like a hot damn mess with a 12 year old 
band t-shirt, biker boots and sweats. It's probably asking to be judged. -L)

No comments:

Post a Comment