Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day #13: sunday confessional

i discovered an android photo editing app that has a pretty decent healing tool. it makes my phone crash when i don't save after every section i edit yet i don't care because this app excites me. you have no idea. i am still amazed. -H.B.
Day #14 assignment: starts with the letter "L"




Season is coming.
This is a photo of the venue my team and I run for Spring and Fall Bike Week in Ocean City MD. This was Fall Bike Week last year. Work is light during the off season but starting this week and until at least mid-October, I will be back to working pretty much 24-7. More of my photos will consist of me on set during photo/video shoots, at bike shops, with my vendors, with riders, at biker bars at events... etc. I'm hoping I will still have time to do stylized photos for this 365. That's my main concern with Season coming.  I'm excited about the challenge of always having the 365 with me even when I'm on the road and not with the time and comfort of shooting my images when and where I like.  I guess we'll see how it goes! -L

No comments:

Post a Comment