Monday, January 28, 2013

Day #27: sunday confessional



iamlorimar.com
So I have this season's flu.
The honeybadger and its babies are still living in my lungs, throat and sinuses.

Because I've been locked up with this zombie virus strain of dengue fever, I decided to completely overhaul my website and brand (however small it is at the moment). I had a blast doing it and of course, Helen Backwards came through like the guardian soul sister she is and suggested the new website name. I took it a step further and decided to just go with the entire "I am" concept.

Also... because I've been barricading the door of my life from the death flu taking it, I missed Sunday Confessional on Sunday. It's the first time and in 365 days, I don't think it'll be the last. 
-L  

occasionally, i use filter effects and i can't help it. it's like telling a painter she can't try different brushes,paint or canvas. the end. -H.B. Day #28 assignment: a bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment