Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day #6: sunday confessional



Outtakes.
1: White Blanket. Black Blanket. (prepping for the shot)
2: Not the Planned Photo. (puppy photo bomb)
3: Suspicious Character. (lighting the cigarette)

I'm confessing that this project is a little more difficult than I thought it would be. You learn a lot about yourself when you spend all day thinking about the photo assignment and how you will portray it.  I'm used to telling other people what to do in front of the camera. You would think it's easier being both photographer and subject. -L


I notice when I take self-portraits I'm partial to posing with the left side of my face towards the camera. It's almost like muscle memory. Shooting my right side is equivalent to having to write with my non-dominant hand. So I will now, like yoga practice, be symmetrical with my shooting and give both sides some love. -H. B. 

Day #7 assignment: starts with the letter "B"

No comments:

Post a Comment