Friday, January 18, 2013

Day #18: HAPPY LIFE ANNIVERSARY, HELEN BACKWARDS!


Written with light.
(Note: I'm in this photo... just... super blurry because I was dancing 
around with the light writing this... (20-second shutter speed, a lazer 
pointer, room to run around) FOR HELEN BACKWARDS' 
LIFE ANNIVERSARY! -L)

~

And as a special treat. A story. I'll keep it short. 
Helen backwards and I have never celebrated a birthday together... as adults. There was this one time in high school, I think. Well, I was in high school. Anyway. I'd say I would never forget the time when we partied hard like it was our birthday, but we were so obliterated that I certainly did forget that night.  This night happened back in 2005, so the details would be sketchy anyway.
THANK GOODNESS FOR PHOTOGRAPHS!

Here's what can I remember.
There was a drag queen saying that we were having "testicle difficulties."
I almost scored a date with a woman from the table next to us.
I think someone was supposed to be having a bachelorette party.
Helen Backwards almost passed out in a bowl of ramen noodles.
One of our friends kept grabbing her crotch while taking photos.
We piled as many items as we could onto Helen Backwards.
I was in charge of the barf bag and bucket until I started gagging.
Then someone else was in charge of the barf bag and bucket.
There was a giant stuffed worm and a Myspace hat involved.

Yes. Myspace. 


Happy Life Anniversary, Helen Backwards!!

Day #19 assignment: just sit




i am celebrating so that means i get to post as many photos as i want to post. so here are two selfies... one being surrounded by loving people and another with the best carrot cake ever (and i don't normally prefer carrot cake.) Thank you L for the memory of good times and such a clever photo for this assignment. It means a lot that you took the time to create something for me. I appreciate you more than you know. I love you, my dear lady friend.- H.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment